mardi 3 avril 2018

Wonderful You - Cocoa Vanilla Studio


Bonjour à tous!

C'est à mon tour de partager un nouveau projet sur le blog de Cocoa Vanilla Studio aujourd'hui! Je me suis à nouveau amusée avec la belle collection More than Words et j'ai fait une page toute douce sur ma fille aînée avec une photo prise en Italie l'année dernière.

Hi friends!

It's my turn to share a new project on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog today! I played again with the gorgeous More than Words collection and made a soft page all about my oldest girl using a photo snapped in Italy last year.




J'utilise souvent des papiers à motif pour mes fonds mais, cette fois, j'ai opté pour du cardstock blanc que j'ai agrémenté de bandes coupées dans le beau papier Effervescent. J'ai découpé deux bandes en suivant les chevrons avec mes ciseaux de précision et je les ai placées en haut et en bas de la page. J'adore la douceur qu'apportent ces chevrons gris à ma page!

I usually use patterned paper for my backgrounds but, this time, I went with white cardstock that I spiced up with strips from the beautiful Effervescent sheet. I hand cut two strips following the chevron pattern and placed them at the top and at the bottom of the page. How pretty and delicate is this chevron paper? Love it!




J'ai collé la photo sur la bande du haut avec de la mousse 3D pour la faire ressortir et je suis passée à la partie embellissement. J'ai fait un cluster autour de la photo avec des die-cuts, des autocollants en chipboard et des découpes en calque. Ces autocollants en chipboard sont parfaits pour apporter du relief à un projet!

I adhered the photo on the top strip with foam squares to make it pop and I moved on to the embellishing. I made a pretty cluster around the pic with die cuts, chipboard stickers and vellum accents. Those chipboard stickers are great to add dimension to a project!




J'ai orné la photo de fanions et d'une fleur de l'ephemera pack et j'ai ajouté un joli papillon en chipboard dans le coin supérieur droit de la page. Les couleurs douces de cette collection s'accordent vraiment bien avec ma photo!

I adorned the photo with cute pennants and a flower from the ephemera pack and added a lovely chipboard butterfly on the top right-hand corner of the page. The More than Words colors work so well with this photo of my girl!




Pour le titre, j'ai utilisé un joli mot en chipboard que j'ai placé le long de la bande du bas. J'ai complété le titre avec un mot autocollant et je l'ai accompagné d'un cœur en chipboard. J'ai apporté la touche finale à ma page avec quelques enamel shapes que j'ai placés sur et autour de quelques embellissements.

For the title, I used a chipboard word from the chipboard accent sticker sheet and I placed it along the bottom strip. I completed my title with a word sticker from the accessory sticker sheet and adorned it with a cute chipboard heart. I finished my layout with some enamel shapes that I placed on and around some of the embellies. They are the perfect finishing touch!




Je ne me lasse pas de ses couleurs pastels et de ces beaux motifs. J'espère que ma page vous donnera envie de vous amuser avec cette belle collection! Merci d'être passé et bonne journée!

I can't get enough of these pastel colors and pretty patterns.I just love this collection! I hope my page inspires you to have fun with it! Thank you for joining me today! Have a wonderful day!


Elodie


1 commentaire:

  1. Hello! !
    Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with peace, joy and cheer! Have a happy Easter!
    I am always impressed with a nice message.
    In this season, Japan is stained with cherry color.
    It is a very favorite season for Japanese people.
    Sakura in Washington DC is also a present from Japan.
    I am enjoying 70 kilometers on a road bike in cherry blossoms.
    Ryoma.

    RépondreSupprimer

J'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que vous en pensez! :)
I'd love to know what you think! :)